Rules of Engagement
Thanks for taking time to visit the MS One to One® blog, Live & Learn MS. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
We hope this blog will be a helpful resource for those living with or impacted by multiple sclerosis. We ask that you comply with Sanofi Genzyme's Rules of Engagement. If you have any questions regarding these rules or our use of the blog, please contact us directly at https://www.msonetoone.com/contactus.
This blog is an educational resource for people living with MS. Through joint perspectives, personal experiences, and lessons learned, readers can gain the knowledge they need to make the most of their own healthcare experience and manage MS.
Rules of Engagement
This blog is intended to provide a forum for discussions for US residents in English regarding blogged content. This blog is not intended as a forum for reporting Sanofi Genzyme or other companies' products' side effects associated with the use of prescription drugs. If comments include possible adverse events or side effects associated with any product, Sanofi Genzyme may be required to contact you for further information, per the company's Adverse Events Reporting Guidelines.
Sanofi Genzyme is not responsible for the content and opinions posted by visitors to this blog. Sanofi Genzyme does not verify or endorse the comments or any information posted by visitors to this blog, does not warrant their accuracy, and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from content of the blog, or for any error, omission, defamation, libel, or slander.
Please visit https://sanofigenzyme.com/Products for information on Sanofi Genzyme products. If you or someone you know has possibly experienced a side effect while taking any Sanofi Genzyme product, please contact us at 1‑800‑745‑4447, option 2. You are also encouraged to report side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. To do so, visit http://www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1‑800‑FDA‑1088. User comments are monitored for potential AE reporting and users may be contacted for follow up.
We reserve the right to determine which comments will be published for public view as described by these Rules of Engagement. We reserve the right to remove this blog and its contents at any time. Please check often for updates, as we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify these Rules of Engagement at any time. Your use of this blog indicates your acceptance of, and any revisions to, these terms.
- Please share your questions, thoughts and experiences with us. We really want to hear from you and we'll do our best to respond in a timely manner. Due to the nature of certain inquiries, there may be times where our response may be by an email instead of a response on our blog.
- Be courteous and respectful. Don't post any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered an offense or give rise to liability or would otherwise violate the law.
- Don't use our blog as a place to promote your product or pitch your services.
- Postings will be reviewed by Sanofi Genzyme and will not be posted for public view if they are deemed to violate these Rules of Engagement or if they may potentially violate US FDA regulations.
- All comments, visuals, videos and other types of material posted by fans on this site ("User Content") do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideas of Sanofi Genzyme, its employees, or its affiliates.
The materials on this blog may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Sanofi Genzyme makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the materials or about the results to be obtained from using this website or the materials. Although we make a good faith effort to update the materials periodically, we do not have any duty to update the materials, and we will not be liable for any failure to update such materials. Your use of the website and the materials is at your own risk. Changes can and will be made to the website and materials and at any time. It is your responsibility to monitor such changes.
Sanofi Genzyme makes no claims that the materials are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the materials by certain persons or in certain countries may not be legal under the laws of certain jurisdictions. If you access the website from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Sanofi Genzyme does not warrant that the website will operate error-free or that the website and its server are free of computer viruses and other harmful goods. If your use of the website or the materials results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Sanofi Genzyme is not responsible for those costs.
The website and materials are provided on an 'as is' basis without any express or implied warranties of any kind. Sanofi Genzyme and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all express and implied warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for a particular purpose. Sanofi Genzyme and its suppliers make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the materials, services, software text, graphics, and links.
In no event shall Sanofi Genzyme, its affiliates, suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on this website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Sanofi Genzyme is advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting from the use or inability to use the website and/or the materials. In no event shall Sanofi Genzyme's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, including without limitation negligence, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, specifically to access this site.
- From time to time, this blog may contain information related to various health and medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is not, and not meant to be, a substitute for the advice provided by your healthcare providers. You should not use the information for diagnosing a health problem or disease. You should always consult your healthcare providers. Likewise, please refrain from posting information to the blog that provides medical or other professional advice. Sanofi Genzyme does not provide such advice through this blog and does not permit others to do so.
- You understand and agree that User Content will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and you are giving us and our affiliates, a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate User Content in other works, in any form, media, technology, or products now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes; and you further represent, warrant, and covenant that you have and will continue to have the legal right to grant these rights.
- Because of federal regulations governing how we communicate about our treatments, we are not able to discuss our treatments on our blog. If you would like to discuss our treatments, contact our Medical Information department at 1-800-745-4447, option 2. You can also speak with an MS One to One Nurse by calling 1‑855‑676‑6326.
- Our blog is not, and is not intended to be, a place to discuss safety issues or side effects associated with our treatments or other companies' products or treatments. If you have, or someone you know has, possibly experienced a side effect while taking any Sanofi Genzyme product, please contact us at 1‑800‑745‑4447, option 2. You are also encouraged to report side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. To do so, visit http://www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1‑800‑FDA‑1088.