Who We Are
MS One to One® is a support program aimed at empowering anyone living with relapsing multiple sclerosis (MS) to demand more. The program is available to anyone affected by MS—people living with MS, their care partners, and their healthcare providers.
Our goal is to help you get more support, answers to your questions, and the most from your healthcare team. We truly believe that having a strong support network can make a real difference. That's why we offer round-the-clock support. Our Nurses are always available, 24/7, by phone to assist you and to answer any questions you may have. Of course, you can also browse through our website for additional tips, tools, and apps to help you manage your MS.
For anyone living with MS
Get 24/7 support from MS One to One Nurses. Our Nurses are available to provide personal help on everything MS, including:
- Understanding your experience with MS
- Answering your questions about MS
- Providing information on Sanofi Genzyme relapsing MS treatment options
- Finding additional resources for education and support
- Help signing up for MS events in your area
For anyone considering a
Sanofi Genzyme treatment for relapsing MS
There are many relapsing MS treatment options available, and you and your healthcare provider should find the one that's right for you. If you are beginning a Sanofi Genzyme treatment, you’ll have access to additional personal support from MS One to One to help you every step of the way.
Your extended benefits will include:
- A dedicated Nurse so you won't have to start over with your story each time you call
- Your Nurse's direct extension to make contact simple
- Help getting on treatment right away and occasional Nurse check-ins to keep you on track
- Assistance navigating insurance, including benefits verification and Co-Pay programs if you're eligible