MS One to One® Symptom Tracker
It's so important to keep track of symptoms, but it can also be so hard. Use this tool to help you keep an accurate record of your symptoms between visits with your healthcare team. Knowing how you're doing from week to week will help you and your doctor manage your multiple sclerosis (MS).
Common MS symptoms you may be experiencing
- Dizziness and vertigo
- Problems with memory or concentration
- Emotional changes/mood swings
- Vision problems
- Muscle spasms, stiffness, or weakness
- Problems with walking, balance, or coordination
- Sexual problems
- Bowel or bladder problems
How to use the Tracker
- Symptoms: Write down symptoms you've experienced since your last visit
- Date and time: Try to write down the time of day you experienced each symptom
- Is it new?: Answer yes or no
- Duration: Record how long each symptom lasted
- Severity: Check one circle
- Effect on daily life: Check one circle
Download, print, and share this with your healthcare provider to find out how well you are managing your MS.
Listen to Geoff talk
about how important
the future is to him,
and his plan for being
there for his family.